Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Rajputana Costom Motorcycles




Rajputana Custom Motorcycles's
AboutAlso called RAJPUTANA CUSTOMS we are a small motorcycle outfit based in Jaipur. Building custom motorcycles on an order basis is what we do. We require all our clients to provide us with a donor bike.
MissionTo NOT conform to "demand & supply"...we are happy building 12 odd bikes a year. It goes without saying that we will give those 12 bikes everything we got. We set up this workshop cause it was damn good fun and we intend on keeping it that way. Ride on...Ride Free.
Company Overview
Born in Jaipur and educated at a boarding school, Mayo College, Ajmer. My dad put me on my first motorcycle - a dirt modified BSA Falcon AKA a BSA Bond - when I was 7 years old. Jaipur had a motocross track then (which has now been converted into Central Park), where I learnt how to ride and later raced in the 75cc class with adults.
My love for motorcycles has grown 100 fold since and now I'm at a stage in my life when I can choose to act upon it. After finishing 4 grueling years of Mass Communication at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada, I came back home to Jaipur in June 2009. After a lot of thought and convincing (the family and more so myself), I decided to give my custom motorcycle building dreams a serious shot and set up a garage in Jaipur. We showcased our first bike - 'Original Gangster' at the New Delhi Auto Expo 2010.
After a very positive response and overwhelming affection for the bike at the expo we started taking orders to build motorcycles for customers. We finished our second bike - 'Lightfoot', commissioned by John Abraham, the actor - in July 2010.
We strive to produce highly stylized, exquisitely detailed, awe-inspiring machines, with flawless functionality. So if you have a bike and want to give it some individuality in the cookie cutter world of motorcycles, then you've come to the right place.
Be it modifications to an existing Royal Enfield, or having a custom bobber or chopper built from scratch...we do it. Cause the machine that you sit on tells the world exactly where you stand. -Ride On...Ride Free-




Founded February 2, 2010
Location Kalyan Kunj, 17 Civil Lines, Jaipur City, Rajasthan, India 302006
Built Original Gangster, Light Foot, Nandi, Laado, Uno, Loco, Chingari, 8 Ball, Aghori, Rajmata. Raangad & Raakhdi.
Contact Info
Email - rajputanacustoms@gmail.com
Website - www.rajputanacustoms.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/RajputanaCustoms

No comments:

Post a Comment